Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Nur Syifaa' Awfiyah... She was born on 8th june 2011... She passed away on 19th june 2011...

Today she turn 1 month old and if she's still alive, i would have sent her to polyclinics for her appointment but :'( all that is just a fantasy... I miss her so much and only god knows that...

Every memory of her kept playing in my mind including the day the hospital called to inform her critical condition and how i rush to SGH blk 5 nicu at about 7.10am to see her for the last time... When the doctors tried to revive her, i tell her (syifaa') that i willing to let her go and the machine went single line that shows she's gone... :'(

I can never forget that very moment when the first time i am able to carry her in my arm and kiss her... She turn blue and ice cold... 9 months she inside me n never thought of her leaving me like this... Eventho i said that i'm willing, it's natural for a mother to cried for her daughter death... :'(

My heart felt so heavy when i recall what she went thru but at the same time glad that all her suffering ends... I pray to Allah swt to reunite us again in paradise...

I love you so much my warrior princess, my precious luvly daughter, Nur Syifaa' Awfiyah... You will always stay alive in my heart to make me grow stronger... Till we meet again hereafter... Hugs and kisses from me and your siblings... *Muacks*

No comments: