Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011


It's been 100 days since you left us... But never once that i ever forgotten about you... Eventhough my life is back to normal, every step i made and every breath i take, i'll always thought of you wishing you were with me... Darling, your existence really changed my lives... I am done with all my planning that we planned together when you were in my tummy... Syukur Alhamdulillah your sisters' birthday party goes well... And that's the time i really wish that you were there with me, with us, ur family...

My little angel, i pray that we will meet again one day and Allah swt would grant me my prayers... You are my strength in everything i do and without that strength, i wouldn't have cope this far... I love you so much my warrior princess...

Meaning of your names:
NUR ~ Light
SYIFAA' ~ Healing
AWFIYAH ~ Brave & Strong

We love you manja...

No comments: